I love blogs. I read them all the time, and I love the idea of common people being able to share what they are good at with the world. There is so much talent out there... and you guys are amazing! I love trying the recipes and crafts you come up with. I love to explore all the fashion and design ideas that I can use for myself.
What am I a pro at? Besides being able to fudge my way through stuff? Not much. I am quite the novice when it comes to most aspects of this modern life.
Ok, now you're wondering 'what is this blog for then?' Well let me fill you in.
I might not be the best at anything... but I know how to wing it. I'm a lot like you... interested in way too many things to try and be proficient in just one area. I wish I could be, and Lord knows I've tried.
I want to explore all my interests and if you want, you can come along. I love company. I'll show you my awesome improvisation skills tackling crafts, cooking and all things pretty. I'm going to want to interview some ridiculously talented friends to glean from their experience. Try to sound intelligent reviewing the books I love. And of course I'll be learning how to be a mom!
So bookmark me, follow me, or subscribe and let me know what interests you!




I love this!! I already love your writing voice and can't wait to read everything you have to say!
ReplyDelete